Stay in Greece and get 3000 Starpoints | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Hotels & Resorts in Greece only.
- A minimum 3 nights length of stay is required, to receive this offer
- Offer is valid for stays booked between April 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017. *Dates subject to change, based on hotel’s or resort’s seasonality and availability.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible stay and include:
– Daily buffet breakfast per person. Breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
– 3000 bonus Starpoints® per room, per stay.
– Daily complimentary in-room WiFi internet accesss *may be available per hotel or resort, only if described under the equivalent offer. There may be limitations in regards to internet speed. Hotel or resort may replace with wired internet connection upon request and availability.
– Late check-out at 16:00 upon availability.
- Services offered in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable and may be replaced with a similar item without notice, based on availability.
- Offer can be restricted to arrivals in certain days of the week.
- Advance purchase prior to arrival is recommended. Credit card will be charged at time of booking.
- Cancellation restrictions may apply; please check terms at the time of booking one of participating hotels & resorts to confirm.
- Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. Only the member’s base Starpoints will be tripled. Additional bonuses earned, including but not limited to elite status points or online booking bonuses will not be tripled. Does not apply to the 50% elite or other bonus Starpoints.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- An eligible stay is defined as 1 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check in or check outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- A qualifying rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
- To receive this offer, guests must book Rate Plan (or Promotion Code) SPGPGR.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- Reservations can be made online.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Design Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.