SPG Moment – An amazing cruise to Lindos
Sheraton Rhodes Resort, for the second year in a row, invited the lucky winners of its SPG moment to an amazing cruise from Rhodes to Lindos, on board the traditional boat of “Megalohari”. The island escape started with a welcome Aperol Spritz cocktail party on the 6th floor of the Sheraton Rhodes Resort and its compelling views of the sunset.
The next day, the group fueled up at the exclusive SPG Gold & Platinum breakfast area and left for the port.
The “Megalohari”, a beautiful traditional boat, departed from Rhodes, sailing along the east coast of the island.
A stop at the Anthony Quinn Bay, allowed our special guests to have a swim from the boat to the crystal blue-green waters of this famous bay, which still bears the name of the late Hollywood star, once in love with that part of the world.
The trip continued to Lindos, where the group had lunch at the Mavrikos Tavern, one of the most awarded and cherished culinary spots of the island.
With a menu prepared especially for the occasion by the Mavrikos family, the guests had the opportunity to taste local recipes and favorites, at its most delicious versions.
The return home was lit by the orange and pink variations of the sunset and seamlessly accompanied by champagne and fresh fruits.
The package included a two-night stay at the Sheraton Rhodes Resort with daily breakfast and Internet access. Private transportation to and from the port and to and from the airport were provided.
The package included:
- One (1) welcome Aperol Spritz cocktail party at the 6th floor of the Sheraton Rhodes Resort
- A two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) at the Sheraton Rhodes Resort, arriving on Sept. 9th and departing on Sept. 11th, 2016
- Daily breakfast for two (2) and complimentary Wi-Fi during the stay
- Boat trip to and from Lindos
- Lunch at the Mavrikos Taverna in Lindos
- Private complimentary transportation from and to the harbor
- Private complimentary transportation from and to the airport
Discover more about SPG Moments and start bidding on once-in-a-lifetime experiences >> www.spgmoments.com